1. Slugabed: a lazy person who stays in bed late.
2. Cacoethes: an irresistible urge to do something inadvisable.
3. Abligurition: spending lavish amounts of money on fine food.
4. Ultracrepidarian: pertaining to an opinion that falls outside one’s realm of expertise or knowledge
5. Peg puff: a young woman with the manners of an old one.
6. Frobly-mobly: neither well nor unwell.
7. Perendinate: to postpone until the day after tomorrow.
8. Lanspresado: one who has only two-pence in his pocket, meaning a moocher who always conveniently forgets their wallet or money.
9. Philogrobilized: conveys a hangover without having to admit you’ve been drinking.
10. Kakistocracy: a system of government which is run by the worst, least qualified, or most unscrupulous citizens.
11. Groke: to look at somebody while they’re eating in the hope that they’ll give you some of their food.
12. Callipygian: having well-shaped buttocks.
13. Grumbletonian: an person who is often unhappy and grumbles as a result.
14. Shivviness: the uncomfortable feeling caused by wearing new underwear.
15. Uhtceare: pre-dawn anxiety in which one is lying awake and worrying.
16. Snollygoster: one, especially a politician, who is guided by personal advantage rather than by consistent, respectable principles.
17. Fudgel: pretending to work when you’re not actually doing anything at all.
18. Grufeling: to lie close wrapped up, and in a comfortable-looking manner.
19. Dysania: the state of finding it very hard to get out of bed in the morning.
20. Twattling: gossiping or talking too much about unimportant things.
(via Bored Panda)