At Bright Side, we gathered some of the most interesting and inspirational ways to take your home remodeling to the next level.
1. Everything you imagine can be real, so maybe it’s time for an indoor hammock over the staircase.
2. Be creative and make your home office look like a secret hideaway with a ceiling library.
3. Literally, transform your backyard into a beach oasis.
4. An aquarium decorating your staircase is an interesting surrealistic idea.
5. “Regular painted walls? Not for me!”
6. Maybe use the space under the stairs to create a special house for your furry friend.
7. You can always have a secret passage built leading to a secret room if you please.
8. Lie down or take a shower in an insanely clever S-shaped steam room.
9. Turn your bathroom into an illusion room with a jaw-dropping floor.
10. A fireplace piece of art
11. A sparkling prism coffee table for your living room
12. If you love skateboards this skateboard house is for you!
13. Your old bicycle can be your new sink.
14. A good hiding place under the stairs can also serve as storage space.
15. Or maybe an all-in-one bed is a much better idea for your needs.
16. Transform a corner into a cozy fairytale reading nook every kid would love to be in.
17. Transform your room by creating illusions on the floor.
18. Bring the night sky into the bedroom with a cloud ceiling lamp.
19. A glass bottom bedroom that gets you one step closer to paradise
20. An aquarium coffee table gives an exotic touch to your living room.
21. Build a stained-glass door or windows to add colorful light tones in your home.
22. With imagination and creativity, “build” a treehouse playroom for your kids.
23. Or let your kids grow up in a pirate ship room!
BONUS: Watch how to turn the ceiling or the entire room into a galactic experience with colors that glow in the dark.
Which was your favorite renovation idea that you’d love to try during your next remodel? Let us know in the comments below.