1. Lose 5 Pounds in 2 Days
- When you eat too much salt along with not drinking enoughwater you will retain water, get bloated and look fatter than you actually are.
- When you drink enough water or at least 1 liter of water for every 2 grams of sodium/salt you eat you’ll flush out excess water weight.
- You’ll easily lose 5+ pounds in 1-to-2 days depending on how much sodium is in your diet along with how little water you’re currently drinking.
I had a client who lost 20 pounds in 1 week after adding JUST water to his diet. He was so bloated, his rings did not fit him, stomach was large, and socks would indent his lower legs when he removed them.Stew Smith, Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
2. Drink Milk, Lose Belly Fat
3-4 servings of dairy products each day like Milk, yogurt, and cheese will do.
3. Burn 500 Calories Without Exercise
You’ll burn 500 calories or lose at least 1 extra pound a weekwhen you spend 3 hours in a 66℉ (19℃) room like the people in this experiment
4. Easiest Way to Lose 52 Pounds
- Get a Pedometer, Fitbit or download this app
- Get 10,000 steps everyday to burn at least 500 calories without breaking a sweat.
- 1 Pound of fat has 3500 calories. Burn 500 calories per day = you lose 1 pound per week or 52 pounds a year or moredepending on how active you are outside of 10,000 steps with the right diet
5. Burn 3x More Fat
As soon as you wake up in the morning workout for at least 30min to an hour. Studies show that working out in the morning has been shown to burn up to 3 times as more fat as opposed to working out at any other time during the day. See why here
6. Eat or skip breakfast?
Do what’s best for you but these are the facts…
Eating breakfast will cause you to be less likely to overeat during the day.
A Study at the University of Texas at El Paso found that people who ate breakfast also ate 100 less calories a day and if you eat 100 less calories every day for one year then you’ll easily lose 10 pounds.
But skipping breakfast or Intermittent fasting actually increases your metabolism to help you burn fat faster.
7. Use Baby Forks
Use smaller plates, forks, spoons & other utensils instead of big ones to limit your meal or portion sizes to force you to take smaller bites which will make your meal last longer plus you FEEL full quicker on less calorie
8. Watch This Short Video
9. Say “So that”
Ask yourself Why you want to lose weight and after you come up with a reason why… Keep on saying SO THAT.
- I want to lose weight to look better SO THAT…
- I can feel more confident about myself SO THAT…
- I can be the best looking person at my high school reunionSO THAT…
- I can see the surprised looks on the faces of my classmatesSO THAT…
- I may be able to go on a date with the person I had a crush on in high school.
Can you see what’s happening here? The more times you say SO THAT = the more and more motivated you’ll become to lose weight.
I don’t know about you but if you can come up with at least three SO THAT’S then Nothing will stop you from losing weight. 6 Ways to Get Motivated to Do Anything
10. Four ways protein helps you lose weight faster
- You increase your body’s fat burning metabolism when you eat protein because your body has to burn a lot of calories just to digest the protein you eat. 30% of the calories you eat from protein are burned during digestion so you’ll burn 300 calories for every 1000 calories of protein you eat.
- Protein suppresses your appetite by keeping you fuller longer and according to this study… When at least 30 % of the calories you eat is from protein you’ll probably eat up to 500 calories less per day to lose an average of 11 pounds in 12 weeks without exercise.
- This Netherlands Study showed that when protein is 30% of your diet you’ll increase your metabolism by 4%.
- Protein also speeds up your metabolism by building and/or maintaining lean muscle.
11. More Water = Less Fat
Water lowers the amount of fat stored in your body because your kidneys get very lazy on the job when you don’t drink enough water and as a result of you not drinking water, your kidneys give most of its unfinished work to your liver.
One of your liver’s functions is to help your body burn stored fat for energy and it can’t perform that job fully if it has to do the kidney’s job also.
By not drinking water you put your liver on double duty, decreasing its fat burning potential and causing you to store more fat. If you drink enough water your kidneys will stop being lazy, do its job of excreting waste products from your body, and Keep reading
Because fiber takes so long to be digested by your body, a person eating the recommended 20-35 grams of fiber a day will burn an extra 150 calories a day or lose 16 extra pounds a year.
Fiber also slows down the digestion of foods you eat keeping your blood sugar/energy levels in check preventing you from getting hungry & overeating. Good sources of fiber are vegetables, fruits, nuts, beans, and some cereals.
13. Burn 43% More Fat
Studies show you can burn 35-to-43% more fat during the day when you drink 3-to-5 cups of green tea
If you do not have time to make your own green tea then you can simply take a green tea diet pill supplement or use a fat burner like the ones here that have green tea in it along with other fat burning ingredients.
14. Fast Weight Loss = RAW Fruits & Veggies
- Fruits & Vegetables keep you full & satisfied longer on less calories making you eat much less and the less you eat = the faster you’ll lose weight.
- Researchers at Tufts university found that the more vegetables people eat = the thinner they are. See 5 Rules to lose weight without counting calories
15. Have water or vegetable juice before meals
16. Lose 7 Pounds After Eating a Meal
This scientist lost 7 extra pounds when walking for 30 minutes immediately after lunch & dinner.
17. Lose 50 Pounds on the Boredom Diet
Eating the same exact meals or foods everyday will literally bore you into losing weight faster because it will cut down on your cravings making you eat less because you’ll actually become less interested in food.
The women in this study started eating 100 calories less just after their first week of being on a the ‘boredom diet’ or eating the same foods everyday. The video below shows how one guy lost 50 pounds eating the same thing daily…
18. Chew longer to lose weight faster
You should chew everything you eat at least 8-12 times. Eat slowly because your body doesn’t realize that you’ve had enough to eat until several minutes after you’ve had it.
- If you eat too fast you’ll fill yourself up and possibly eat more on top of that.
- If you chew your food more than usual, not only will you eat more slowly, but you’ll also trick your body into thinking it’s had more to eat.
19. Lose 3½ More Pounds
Researchers at the University of Arkansas found out during a 13 week study that people who kept detailed records of what they ate lost 3.5 pounds more than those who didn’t because it helped them accurately estimate their portion sizes so they could eat just enough to make them lose more weight.
Use 1 of these tools to keep detailed records…
20. Don’t let plastic make you fat
Plastics contain synthetic chemicals (called xenoestrogens like BPA & phthalates) that act like estrogen in your body which is a fat-gaining hormone so to prevent these estrogen-like chemicals from getting into your body…
- Avoid drinking out of plastic containers & Styrofoam cups.
- Avoid heating plastic containers in microwaves & ovens which can leach the estrogen like chemicals into your foods.
- Avoid plastic wrapped meats.
- Avoid canned foods which contain traces of BPA.
- 3 Ways to Lower Estrogen
21. Don’t ask yourself “What’s the best workout I can do” and…
- Ask yourself “What workout I can do that will kick my ass in only 20-to-40 minutes” (hint: High intensity intervals) and…
- Ask yourself “What workout can I do where I almost feel like quitting but I push myself to finish because I’m 100% focused on looking good naked” and Once you answer that…
- Do that workout 1-to-2 times a day 3-to-4 days a week and I guarantee you’ll always lose at least 2 pounds of FAT each week even if you only have 10 pounds of stubborn fat to lose
- How to Lose 10 lbs. Every 3 Weeks Doing HIIT
Workouts that’ll KICK Your ASS…
22. Burn 3x More Calories
Walking at a 15% incline on your treadmill can burn 3 times as many calories as you would walking without an incline so imagine how much more fat you would burn if you run on a treadmill at a 15% incline.
23. Gain Weight to lose weight faster?
The more you weigh = the more calories you’ll burn while exercising (See why) and you can make yourself heavier by wearing a Weight Vest or backpack to burn more calories during your fat loss workouts
24. Workout Smarter
Did you know you can actually lose more weight & keep your metabolism fired up longer by doing 3-to-4 shorter 10-minute workouts (like you do in this weight loss plan) instead of 1 big 30+ minute cardio workout?
A research study at the university of Pittsburgh found that women who split up their 40 minute cardio workouts into 4 separate 10 minute cardio workout sessions during the day LOST 20 pounds while the group of women who did one big 40 minute cardio workout only lost 14 pounds but…
The main reason why you’re more likely to lose more weight this way is because you’ll probably workout more often knowing you only have to workout 10 minutes at a time.
10 minute weight loss workouts…
25. Take a Break
A University of Tokyo study found that people who took a 20 minute break about halfway thru their hour-long cardio workout burned 20% more fat than the people who worked out for an hour straight non-stop because taking short 20 minute workout breaks makes your fat-burning hormones work much better.
26. Use music to lose weight fast
Use your favorite music to keep you motivated and energized longer during your weight loss workouts to reach your weight loss goals faster.
27. Avoid sodas. Even Diet sodas
You’ll lose 1 extra pound every week if you replaced all the calorie filled sodas you drink with ZERO calorie water. 6 reasons that’ll make you stop drinking soda today
Some studies now link high consumption of diet soda with weight gain because even though diet sodas have 0 calories… The artificial sweeteners increase your cravings for sugars and otherfoods that make you gain weight and as a matter of fact…
This study showed that people who drank diet soda increased their waistlines 6 times more than people who drank any other kind of drink including regular soda!
28. And Don’t Drink Juice !
Most juice drinks contain too much sugar & artificial ingredients with not enough fiber to do any good for weight loss. It’s better to eat raw fruits & vegetables or drink 100% all natural juice instead for the weight loss benefits.
29. Remember to take your multivitamins every day!
Research shows that men & women who take multivitamins daily have lower bodyweights & less body fat because when you don’t get the right amount of nutrients your appetite will increase so you’ll eat more (and probably gain weight) to get the nutrients you need.
30. Sleep Just Right
Don’t sleep too long or TOO short because according to this study People who slept TOO LONG (over 8 hours) & TOO SHORT (under 6 hours) were more likely to gain weight than people who slept the normal 7-to-8 hours.
When you don’t get enough sleep the levels of leptin in your body are lowered. Leptin is a blood protein that suppresses your appetite and with your levels of leptin being lowered…
The levels of ghrelin in your body are increased. Ghrelin is a hormone that increase your appetite which will make you more likely to gain weight.
31. How to eat a lot more & Lose more weight than people who diet
If you exercise for 45+ minutes at a moderate-to-high intensity at least 5 times a week… You’ll be able to eat up to 500 more calories a day than the actually calories you need to lose weightsimply because…
You burn the most calories when exercising for long periods of time at higher intensities meaning you can get away with eating an extra snack everyday and still lose 1-to-2 pounds a week but overall you’ll still lose weight faster if you DO NOT Eat back the calories you burn exercising
32. Switch To a Mediterranean Diet As Soon As Possible
People from the Asia & the Mediterranean regions are the leanest, least overweight, longest lived, and have lowest rates of chronic disease on earth because they eat a healthy balanced diet.
Their diets include…
- An abundance of Plant Foods (complex carbs) like rice and other grains, noodles, flatbreads, potatoes, fruits and vegetables (including sea vegetables), nuts, seeds, beans, various soy foods, other legumes, vegetable and nut oils, herbs and spices, and plant-based beverages including tea.
- Fish, poultry, and eggs in low to moderate amounts and only eat red meat sparingly. Tea, wine, Beer and other Alcoholic Beverages are only enjoyed in moderation.
- Diet is low in saturated and total fat with most of the fats consumed are the good fats that come from nuts, legumes, vegetable, and nut oils.
- Slide show: The Mediterranean diet
- Mediterranean diet: Food Guide
- Sample Healthy Mediterranean Recipe
33. Go skiing while you walk
Use walking Nordic poles to burn 20% more calories as you walkaccording to new research from the Cooper Institute.
34. Think Moderation
Don’t completely eliminate your favorite snacks and treats, rather, eat them in moderation. One slice of chocolate cake once a week wont erase your progress. 4 Steps to Lose Weight Fast Eating Anything You Like
35. Watch less TV
You can burn more fat each day by cutting your TV time in half says research from the University of Vermont but it’s common sense because less TV means you have to fill your time by doing something more active that gets you up off your lazy ass.
36. Don’t sit down for more than 4 hours
The research says sitting down for longer than 4 hours slows down your metabolism making it easier for you to gain weight. Prevent this from happening by standing up for at least 10 minutes within every hour.
37. Be More Active
Adding a little physical activity to your daily routine will help you start losing weight quicker than you can imagine.
Don’t Worry, getting more active doesn’t mean you have to sign up at a gym and take tae-bo or start participating in marathons regularly! Here are some ways you can gradually become more active to lose weight…
- Instead of trying to get the best parking spot take the worst one all the way at the back of the parking lot so you have to walk more.
- Throw away your TV remote & get up to change the channels.
- Go to shopping malls but before you shop walk around the entire mall one or two times.
- Stop using the elevator. Take the stairs or at least take the stairs half way up.
- After you come back from a day of shopping. Carry all the items you just bought into your house one by one. The more items you buy the more walking back and forth you have to do.
- Could you save gas by walking to certain locations or is it possible that you can ride a bike to certain locations instead of driving? Just be creative and start thinking about how you can gradually add some extra physical activity your daily routine.
Those are just a few examples of ways that you can gradually start adding physical activity to your daily routine. It may not seem like much in the beginning but all the extra calories you burn by doing these little activities adds up to you losing more weight.
Challenge yourself by adding 5 minutes of extra physical activity to your daily routine everyday
JUST GET ACTIVE!
38. WALK! DON’T RUN to maintain your weight