1. Simplify your schedule. Are you over-committed? Ask yourself which activities are truly adding value to your life, and thoughtfully make space for those things.
2. Do something that energizes your body. Stretch, swim, run, do yoga, or whatever physical activity you enjoy.
3. Take a long, warm bath. While you’re at it, light a candle, read a magazine, listen to soothing music.
4. Create a Gratitude List. Write down all the things that you’re thankful for.
5. Get a massage. Enjoy it.
6. Unplug for a day. Go on a media and tech fast, and turn off the electronic devices.
7. Stretch. Find the kinks and tension spots in you body, and stretch them out.
8. Do something new. Have you been considering learning a new skill or trying a new hobby? Go for it.
9. Practice mini-meditation. Begin or end your day with a minute of deep breathing, and focused awareness of your body, thoughts, and feelings.
10. Dance it out. Put on your favorite dance music, and shake your body.
Read other 10 activates HERE